Thursday, September 30, 2010

I can't

I can't, I can't, I can't, oh God, I can't. God, I can't give him back to her. I can't do it. I can't watch my husband lose a son. I can't watch my child lose his brother. I can't lose my baby. He is part of my heart. Oh, God. I can't do it. R may be changing her mind. Please, God, please. I didn't let myself love him until we got home from the hospital. I thought it was safe. I love him now. And I know she does too... I don't know what to do. Please don't take him from us. I can't. I can't. Oh, God. I can't.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh god sweetie, I am so sorry. I am praying for you all. I hope she makes her decision soon. I hope she decides for you all to be E's forever family. I know he already is your son. If there is anything I can do please let me know.

Amanda said...

Oh. My. God. That is an unimmaginable place to be. My heart hurts for you all. If only I could do something. Wow. *hugs*

Laura Ebert said...

I love you! More importantly I am PRAYING for you all! Baby steps with her, give her time to heal, she will make the right decision, YOU and YOUR FAMILY! Have Faith! Love to you all! You're Amazing!

Myra said...

Prayingprayingprayingpraying for you...that's all any of us can do...Oh I can't imagine your heartache and anxiety...praying for peace during and AWFUL time...((hugs))

Pray to Mother Mary...she will help