Thursday, March 17, 2011

Need a laugh or two?

Funny stuff overheard at my house in the last couple of weeks...
  • "Just so you know, I am an expert pee-er. Yup. I'm super good at it. I am phenomenal." Really? I think he has no self esteem issues we need to be concerned about.
  • "Whoa. Check out that ginormous poop. Impressive right? Baby E can't wait to do a poop like that one." Do you see a theme emerging here? ((Sigh)) Boys.
  • "I colored a rainbow just for you,  Momma. It's beautiful, just like you. Well, maybe just a little bit more beautiful than you, but only because you forgot to brush your hair this morning." Note, I had actually brushed my hair that morning. Perhaps I am a bit overdue for a haircut though...
  • "Hey Momma. I know what's in that [Target] bag. It's things to go in my Easter basket for when that crazy Bunny decides to finally come around here. Make sure he knows he's not allowed to come down the chimney though like Santa does. The chimney is reserved just for Santa. That bunny best stay outside where bunnies belong. 'Cause they poop. That's why they belong outside." Again with the theme...
And here's a pic of me and the kiddo from last summer. He sure has changed, my little dude!
Today's lesson - 4 and 5 year old boys really like to talk potty talk. It's just what they do. ((Sigh)) I am surrounded by boys...

1 comment:

Myra said...

hilarious/precious...and I hear ya! If Will weren't learning English and his best words weren't pee and poop I wouldn't have reined Sammy in..but I had to slow it down a bit around here!