Sunday, May 20, 2012

Things I wish I had pictures of..

  • My kiddo when he got his first medal for running his 2nd 5k (in 37min, nonetheless) a couple weeks ago
  • Baby E drinking/slurping/licking water off the pavers in the backyard...downstream from the dog
  • My own face witnessing these two things things
  • The camping trip we took with MIL and FIL just before she died last summer
  • My boys dancing around together, hand in hand, a few days ago
  • My mom's face when she found out - on the same day the kid was born - that my brother and SIL were expecting their first baby
  • Myself in Greece - as in, I want to go there, and then get pictures of it
  • Hubby watching cartoons - he sits, in rapt attention, twiddling his hair. It's kinda cute
  • The boys' birth families as kids, teenagers, etc...

Today's Lessons: Sometimes those everyday things we don't think to take pictures of, are the things we wish we had.

9 comments:

Shan said...

So very true. Here's hoping we all get to see those pictures of you in Greece!

Nisha said...

Ugh, I so agree. I take so many photos, but I still feel like I'm missing so much stuff.

One and Done? said...

Sounds like some super cute moments! :-)

AS said...

Ah, but those are the kinds of memories you don't need photographs to remember. :)

Heather said...

Hi from ICLOW! I know exactly what you mean, there are SOO many pictures I wish I took too! I guess I need to stay glued to my camera at all times!

Alex said...

Great lesson!

Mike and Lisa said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I also really enjoyed your post...it is a good reminder to take pictures of the little things.

Billy said...

Hello from ICLW. I try and take pictures here and there of everydayness so she (daughter) will have these memories when she grows.

M said...

I am so bad about taking pictures. Sounds like these are great memories!