- My kiddo when he got his first medal for running his 2nd 5k (in 37min, nonetheless) a couple weeks ago
- Baby E drinking/slurping/licking water off the pavers in the backyard...downstream from the dog
- My own face witnessing these two things things
- The camping trip we took with MIL and FIL just before she died last summer
- My boys dancing around together, hand in hand, a few days ago
- My mom's face when she found out - on the same day the kid was born - that my brother and SIL were expecting their first baby
- Myself in Greece - as in, I want to go there, and then get pictures of it
- Hubby watching cartoons - he sits, in rapt attention, twiddling his hair. It's kinda cute
- The boys' birth families as kids, teenagers, etc...
Today's Lessons: Sometimes those everyday things we don't think to take pictures of, are the things we wish we had.