- Made and frozen 12 breakfast sandwiches (egg, cheese, bacon, English muffins)
- Made and frozen 2.5doz high protein cookies for breakfast/snacks
- Made (and yet to be frozen) 1.5doz muffin-size quiches
- Made and frozen 2doz muffin-size potato/egg casserole things
- Made and frozen 12 ham and cheese sandwiches
- Canned 11 quarts of tomatoes (with my mama's help/supervision)
- Done countless dishes - at least 4 dishwasher loads and who knows how many by hand
- (In addition to all the other normal weekend cleaning, etc...)
Tomatoes, in the wine cooler. Our priorities are obvious.
Dude, I am tired. And I'm not going anywhere near the kitchen tomorrow. Hopefully.
Today's Lesson: Sometimes, in an effort to "prove" that your time on Pinterest is not in fact wasted time, you will decide to get all organized and crap. And make enough food to feed your family for a month (at least for breakfast). It may seem like a good idea. But, damn, will it wear you out. Nap accordingly.