Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Funny Boy

I haven't done a "funny things my kid's said lately" post in quite awhile. Not sure why this is. 'Cause heaven knows he still pops off with amusing things daily. So, I'm going to share a few. Here ya go...

  • "Momma, perhaps you haven't noticed, but my brother adores me. Like, he loves me the most. Even though you give him milk. I hate that for you, Momma."
  • "Momma, those shorts look stylish enough for me. I mean, I don't think Poppa could pull them off, but I certainly can."
  • "I would like to try my brother's breastmilk. I know I had it when I was little, but that was so long ago I don't really remember what it was like. But I don't want it after he's had it. I'd like my own. And fresh please. Oh, yeah. And in a cup."
  • "I don't want to play a ball sport. I just want to be a cheerleader. That's where all the pretty girls are. So that's just where I should be, too. And Florida seems to have the prettiest cheerleaders. So that's where you'll find me, in Florida. Feel free to come visit."

Today's lesson: There are times in our lives when you don't quite know how you find yourself in a particular place. Or times when you're not quite sure how someone has found you. Or times when you don't know how you came across a particular piece of useful information. Or times when people find your blog by searching "kinky adults in diapers". Some things are unfathomable. Accept it and move on. Otherwise you may make yourself crazy thinking, "wtf???!!!".

13 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE his cheerleader comment! Kids are too funny!

Elizabeth said...

"Fresh please. And in a cup." Best line ever :-)

Elizabeth said...

"Fresh please. And in a cup." Best line ever :-)

Mark and Amy said...

uh oh! girl crazy already!

mrsrochester said...

oh my Lord lol. "kinky adults in diapers"??? LOLOLOLOLOL. People find my blog by searching for a friend of mine's...thats always depressing:)

apluseffort said...

Hi, visiting from ICLW and your post is HILARIOUS! Each comment funnier than the last. -ICLW #103

Trisha said...

What an awesome kid! I love the funny things they say!

ICLW #61

Daryl said...

Hi from ICLW. You have one adorably funny kid there! And aparently very stylish as well!

Glass Case of Emotion said...

Ha ha! Cute post.. visiting from ICLW... Jess

Lynn said...

What a precocious cutie! You have a real comedian on your hands =D

Happy ICLW!
#57

Katie said...

Love it! :) Kaylee is sick today. I was telling her how I wish I could take it all away and make her feel better. She said, "Now Mom, if you could take it all away, that would mean you are a wizard mama and that would just be weird. A wizard mama. That would be funny!" She cracks me up!

Happy ICLW!

glitterandrainbows1 said...

Hahaha! Thanks so much for the laughs. Very cute stuff. And, hello from ICLW and thanks for stopping by my blog.

BreAnna said...

Haha! What a sweet kid. Did you give him the milk?