Friday, January 11, 2013

Dear Spammers - Go Away!!!

Hey friends. Back tomorrow with a longer post. Or maybe the next day, you know, being realistic. But just wanted to let you know that I'm having to turn on the hated (by me) captcha thing. I have been getting crazy numbers of spam comments and it's kinda pissing me off. I've seen other bloggers say they, too, have been getting more of late. Wondering what's going on with that. At any rate, hoping that with some time, they will die down and I can take it off. 'Cause I really hate it.

Hope you all have a great weekend! I'm looking forward to several days off work to spend with my boys. Thankyoubabyjesus!!!!!


Today's Lesson: Spammers suck. That is all.

1 comment:

Shan said...

Well I'm sort of glad I read this. I actually came onto Blogger thinking about removing it because I've had a few people mention how difficult it has been lately to comment on my blog. Grr.