Saturday, November 2, 2013

Merry Halloween

Sometimes we get confused about our holidays around here. So Happy Halloween. Or Merry Christmas. One of those two.


E's tree costume came from a friend. The Kid wore it several years ago and I just had to have E wear it, too. And, I just had to have the boys coordinate this year. Even though all the kid wanted was to be Superman. Again. At any rate, my awesome friend, JE, made the kid's costume and then loaned us her beautiful baby in her own fabulous themed costume to complete the adorableness. 


And, yes, E's tree does light up. And, yes, the kid does have on tights. So, really, it's just about the same thing as Superman. Right? Right.


Today's Lesson:  Some things are just cute, like in the best way possible. This is one of them.

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

SO cute and sweet!! :)

Venessa said...

I love everything about this!

Unknown said...

SO cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, they are so stinking adorable!!

Motleymommy said...

Cuteness overload! I love it!

Miss Monica said...

This is way better than superman....too cute.