Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Poppa and Baby E Love

We went out of town last weekend with some friends. I was worried about how baby E would do, sleeping in a strange place, all 4 of us in 1 room. Not sure why. Seems I wasted my time. He slept just as well as he does at home, which is to say not all that well. But it was fine. I was also worried how the kid would do, hoping he wouldn't wake up when baby E did. He also did just fine.

Hubby slept with the kid, I slept with baby E. I'm pretty sure I got the better end of that deal though, since the kid has a tendency to flail about with all of his appendages, and that's only while he's not talking in his sleep, or singing. Baby E's all swaddled up so he can't go anywhere. And he doesn't talk yet, just grunt and squeal. Fortunately he doesn't do that while he's sleeping.

I love these pictures of hubby and baby E. I love the enthusiastic look on hubby's face in the first one, and how amused baby E seems to be. And I love how baby E, in the second one, seems to be saying "did you see what Poppa just did? Wasn't that crazy?!".  And I love the smile on hubby's face, the look of love.




Today's lesson - Weekend get-a-ways are completely different post-children.

No comments: