Monday, September 13, 2010

Lack of an Update

Today I have absolutely nothing to tell you. I called our social worker only to hear a message on her machine saying she wasn't in today. AAAHHHHHH!!!!! I left a message. Hopefully we'll hear from her tomorrow. For the love of pete, we'd better hear from her tomorrow.

Hubby and I both seem to really be struggling to focus on anything at all. Fortunately he has a student teacher in his classroom to pick up the slack! I have some wonderful co-workers who are trying to help me focus. I'm not sure how successful they've been though. We've not yet told the kid about any of this, so we're kind of talking in code and trying to keep him unaware for the time being. It seems a successful endeavor thus far.

That's it. That's all. More waiting...

Today's lesson - sometimes waiting is all you can do. And it sucks.

No comments: